Monday, January 21, 2013

Movie reviews this week Life of Pi,The Impossible and Silver Linings Playbook!

Life Of Pi 

Saw this movie a couple of weeks back awesome visual experience. Acting was good and script Ok but the visuals in 3D were epic! I am giving this an 8.5 out of
10 rating! Great to escape into this movie for two hours. Maybe the ending let it down a little but still epic movie!
 
  

The Impossible
 Watched this movie on the weekend and I'm usually not that big on disaster movies but thought this was excellently made. All actors paid super roles and disaster scenes were awesome. It had such a real authentic feel about the whole movie with touching scenes especialy between Naomi Watts and Tom Holland her eldest son in the movie!  8 out of 10 for me !
 

Silver Linings Playbook

I was anxiously waiting to watch this! Have to say I was a little disappointed, it had its moments but never really flowed smoothly which lost a reality feel for me! Jennifer Lawrence played an awesome part. I felt her character in the film stole the show! Soundtrack was good, supporting cast and Bradley Cooper all played their parts well. I just feel they could have done more with the story which bought up some interesting topics. I would'nt mind reading the book by Matthew Quick. 6.5 out of 10.



 Silver Lining Jessie J 

No comments: